The Bronx Blogger

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Welcome Fellow Instapundit Readers

Glenn Reynolds is a law professor at the University of Tennessee. He is widely known for his extremely popular and respected weblog, Instapundit.com.

Earlier tonight I e-mailed him my last post about hurricane Katrina and President Bush. He agreed with me that the story was important, and he put an update on his latest post that links back to mine.

So courtesy of Professor Reynolds, I'm now receiving a large influx of visitors to The Bronx Blogger.

For those who would like to know more about my perspective on things, you can check out this post: "Bush Post Repeat".

Here's an interesting little item about Iraq that I posted in April: "CNN and Other Media Report on Anti-US Demonstrations in Bagdhad, But They Ignore Large Anti-Terrorist Demonstrations".

And here's another post I particularly like: "Girls Gets Geography Lesson, Two Weeks Later She Saves 100 People".

This weekend I hope to put up another post about Steven Vincent. I will explain how Steven surprised me with some of his views about President Bush's handling of the liberation and reconstruction of Iraq. And I'll tell how I don't completely agree with his assessment.

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate getting feedback, so feel free to leave comments.